Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A-bear-able Amigurumi

   Hey you guys! I hope you guys had an awesome Holiday! I did! Well I have started to search around the Internet and I have found something out...I'M OBSESSED WITH TEDDY BEARS!

   So from now on I will be making alot of teddy bears. I spent all of yesterday brainstorming ideas and I have a couple and today I'm going to buy the materials I need to make them so get pumped!

   After looking at Amigurumi Kingdom Flickr Photo stream I became inspired With making teddy bears. So, Im starting the New Year with... you guessed it TEDDIES :)

   So far I have 7 teddy ideas, they are drawn and I'm not the best artist. Ha!

   So I better go work on my poorly drawn teddy drawings. I just can't wait to show you all of my ideas! Be excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment