Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Amigurumi Justin Beiber Wig

OK you guys I have a funny post to share with you today I was trying my very best on making the head to this Valentine Teddy, and something went really wrong. I was brushing his head to make him look like the picture and I came up with this:



It looked like a Justin Beiber wig to me so I try it on a little stuffed animal I have laying around :) He is such a Justin Beiber wanna be. HAHA!




You can also brush the wig up and make it a Frankenstein wig and its adorable :)







If you want to make your own Justin Beiber wig just follow the pattern for the Valentine Teddy head until Row 19 and then brush and brush with a dog slicker brush and make any style you want :)

Well what I did was a fail. Have you ever failed like I did. Like you were making a thing and it turned out to be something completely different? Put Your story in the comment's box below. I love hearing you guys' comments.

Love you all! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment