Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hi Hi!

   Hey everybody! This is my new blog, hope you guys like it :) So let me tell you a little bit about what to expect on my new blog. Well, when you first go on my site your a little confused with the title but in the next sentence you'll understand. I make little crochet animals called amigurmi and that is what my blog is about, creating a family of crochet animals (which by the way are adorable!)

   I try to make my own patterns, but honestly I suck at making them so I find patterns online and sort of put my own little twist on them. I also tend to make little stories in pictures. Don't judge. It entertains me, ok?

   Well, anyway crochet isn't the only thing you could see on this blog I might also sometimes post a thing or two about my "wonderful" baking skills. Mostly pictures not recipes.

   So I'm really excited to launch my blog! I hope to be seeing you all soon. I will post as many post as I can a week so make sure you subscirbe so you won't miss out on any of the fun! Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment